Clark Christmas Display, 1657 Linda Dr., West Chester, PA
- Dec.1-31, 4:30-11 p.m. They have lights, decorations, inflatables, and more! Their son, Andrew, is running his 3rd Annual Food Drive for the Chester County Food Bank to help those in need within our community. You can also donate virtually or they accept Amazon donations sent to their house.
Corrados’ Holiday Display, 1102 Nobb Hill Dr., West Chester, PA 19380
- Nov. 22 – Dec. 23. Inflatables, lights, and decor galore! They are collecting items — gift cards (Amazon), vehicle toys, playdoh, activity books, coloring books, adult coloring books, colored pencils, puzzle books, word searches, and playing cards — for Chester County Hospital patients in the
Nowak Holiday Lights Display, 1590 Wineberry Lane, West Chester, PA 19380
- Nov. 27 – Dec. 31, 5-10 p.m. Drive by the display of 20,000+ lights and 24 inflatables. If you are able to, please place a new and unwrapped toy in the designated bin. They will be benefiting Chester County’s Toys For Tots.
Oak Hill Christmas Lights, 108 Delaware Ave., West Chester, PA 19380
- Dec. 2 – Jan. 10, 5:30-10 p.m. Enjoy a Christmas light display set to music. Listen to 87.9 FM for music.
West Chester Christmas Light Display, 895 South Concord Rd., West Chester, PA 19382
- Nov. 26 – Dec. 31, Monday – Sunday: 5-10:30 p.m. ALL guests to wear a mask if social distancing (6 feet apart) can not be maintained. You MUST wear a MASK when in the Letters to Santa area! Read their COVID updates
- Bring a donation for the BVSPCA and you will be able to enjoy their walk-through Winter Wonderland!
West Chester Griswolds, 304 Dutton Mill Rd., West Chester, PA 19380
- Nov. 26 to Jan. 3, 4:45-9:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 4:45-10:15 p.m. Friday through Sunday. The 2020 display has over 128,000 lights. Keep an eye on the windows, you might see Santa or Mrs. Claus. Use the mailbox near the end of the driveway to drop off your letter to Santa. Tune your car radio to 87.9 for Christmas songs and information about the display.
Ho, Ho, Ho Light Display, 1606 Margo Lane, West Chester, PA 19380
- 5-10 p.m. Their annual Chester County light display includes 35,000 exterior lights, animated decorations, blow-ups, music, and a mailbox for letters to Santa.
Herrs Christmas Lights Display, 20 Herr Dr., Nottingham, PA 19362
- Nov. 25 – Jan. 2, Dusk to Dawn. Come enjoy their FREE Holiday Lights Display, and drive through their corporate campus and over 600,000 dazzling lights. Visitors are asked to stay in their cars for everyone’s safety.
Marchwood Lights, 423 Fairfax Dr., Exton, PA 19341
- Dec.1 – 31, Monday-Thursday 6-9 p.m., Friday-Sunday 6-10:00 p.m. This is a synchronized Christmas light display in the Marchwood neighborhood of Exton, PA. Simply drive up, tune your radio to 90.3 FM, and enjoy!
156 Macdade Rd., Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Dec. 5 – 31, 6-11 p.m. Enjoy their Phoenixville Winter Wonderland with lots of blow-ups and decor.
Wagontown Winter Wonderland, 106 Meadow View Dr., Coatesville, PA 19320
- There are 38,000 lights and over 100 items in the yard. The only thing they ask is that anyone who visits practice all covid “social distancing” protocols. Please be sure to have your kids mail their letters to Santa (don’t forget to leave a return address) so Santa can answer their letters.
Can’t get enough lights? Check out this awesome “Downingtown and Surrounding Communities Drive-Thru Holiday House Tour’ that someone put together!