Today’s guest is Nicole Didizian, founder of Main Line Family Education and mom of two.
Located in Devon, Pennsylvania, Main Line Family Education provides evidence-based education, support, and community for both parents-to-be and young families in their comfortable studio. A Labor and Delivery, Newborn and Postpartum nurse with over a decade of experience, Nicole found a need in the community for a more family-focused approach to welcoming a new baby into the world.
Her warm personality coupled with a deep understanding of pregnancy, delivery, and infant care, will provide families with the tools and knowledge they need to manage the journey through parenthood in the most positive way. She shared how to prepare for pregnancy, labor, the unexpected in the delivery room, and postpartum life.
Show Topics and Mentions
- How to prepare for the unexpected in the delivery room; preparing for labor and delivery
- Ways for your partner to help during your pregnancy and postpartum life
- What you need to learn while pregnant
- Ways to make the transition easier after you bring the baby home from the hospital
- Why Moms need self-care
- The Baby Center
- What To Pack in Your Hospital Bag
- “Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn” – Penny Simkin
- “Caring for Your Baby and Young Child” – American Academy of Pediatrics
Get more Pregnancy, Delivery and Postpartum Tips from Main Line Family Education:
We'd Like to Thank Our Sponsor:
A Taste of Olive, which sells high-quality olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and gourmet goods from artisans around the world.