Our first episode is all about books! Jackie and Kirsten are the duo behind Beyond the Bookends, a blog, for those who love reading and want to share of love of reading with others.
This episode explores Beyond the Bookends’ favorite books for all ages, how to go on reading adventures as a family, and even ways to get reluctant readers to fall in love with books.
Early Readers’ Books:
- Jamberry by Bruce Degen
- The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors by Drew Daywalt
- Chris Vandusen Books ⠀
- The Worry Workbook for Kids by Muniya S. Khanna PhD and Deborah Roth Ledley PhD
Favorite Parenting Books:
- “The Happiest Baby on the Block” by Dr. Harvey Karp
- “Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child” by Marc Weissbluth M.D.
Favorite Books to Read When the Kids are Asleep:
- “Hum If You Don’t Know the Words” by Bianca Marais
- “The Royal We“ by Heather Cocks
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel“ by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Subscribe to our Episodes: