This week, we are joined by Aditi Wardhan Singh of Raising World Children. She is a self-publishing coach, children’s book author, book and magazine publisher, foodie, podcaster, and mother of two. We chatted about different ways to raise culturally-minded kids, her favorite parenting resources, and the importance of taking care of yourself in early postpartum life.
Show Mentions and topics
- Ways to raise global citizens
- How to become a children’s book author
- How to self-publish books
- Get the show transcript
- Raising World Children: The online resource was created for parents, featuring over 100 writers has quickly grown to be a global platform featured on various parenting sites and news networks. And now helps writers become bestselling authors.
- Aditi has written two books, “Strong Roots Have No Fear” and “My Skin Sparkles.” Watch her son, Aarav’s YouTube review!
- Multicultural Kid Blogs: For families and educators raising world citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language, and love.
- Are Those Your Kids: A website dedicated to raising biracial kids in today’s world.
- West Chester Public Library Storytime
Get More Great Advice from Aditi:
We’d Like to Thank Our Show Sponsor:
Today’s episode was brought to you by A Taste of Olive. A Taste of Olive sells high-quality olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and gourmet goods from artisans around the world. Visit their website and enter the code “family” to save 10% off your order.
Subscribe to our Episodes: