Today’s guest is Jada Glover. She is a Certified Lactation Counselor and Certified Health Coach for Pregnant and Postpartum Mothers through Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. She is the founder of Lactation Mamas, an amazing online community and resource for mothers.
Jada supports mothers like you through a healthy pregnancy and postpartum experience so you can have a healthy pregnancy, a safe birth, and a smooth transition into motherhood. In honor of World Breastfeeding Week, we chatted about how to prepare for breastfeeding, pumping, nutrition and chest stretches, breastfeeding must-haves, and the good, bad, and ugly parts of breastfeeding.
- La Leche League: Their mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
- Kelly Mom: This website was developed to provide evidence-based information on breastfeeding and parenting.
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- Human Milk 4 Human Babies: The mission of Human Milk 4 Human Babies Global Network is to promote the nourishment of babies and children around the world with human milk.
- eats on feets: From informal to informed — Eats on Feets, the leading resource for community-based breastmilk sharing since 2010.
- “Mother Food: A Breastfeeding Diet Guide with Lactogenic Foods and Herbs for a Mom and Baby’s Best Health” – Hillary Jacobson
- Paced Bottle Feeding
- Lactation Mamas’ Breastfeeding Guide
Our Favorite Resources:
Please note: these links contain affiliate links. We earn a small percentage from each sale.